KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make my own costume graphics for my 2009 125EXC KTM,
all I need is the measures (like a tamplate, but doesnt have to be in illustrator or anything, just a high res 1:1 scale measures)

does anyone have it? please help me, im just about to give up since I can't find it anywhere else... found some for CR and for DRZ but none KTM :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
saw these already at the other thread :)
but thank you very much!

at the other 3 sites I couldn't find templates, do they have some there? if so please direct me.

The templates are very small, does someone know the scale? by how much should I enlarge it in order to make it right?

Thank you!
Niv

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So I geuss I'll print the photoshop version and see how it turns out :)

or could I design in photoshop and then transfer to Illustrator? If it's possible I could probablly find a friend who know a thing or two at Illustrator.

what about the templates? any news? (currect scale for the danger uk ones, or good ones?)

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Nah, dont print a jpeg onto the graphic, wont scale properly and will become really pixelated AFAIK.

You could design them in photoshop, but then you'd have to spend the same time re-doing them in illustrator, because as we've already said they need to be in vectors.

Plus templates are usually only Illustrator files

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, i see, so the way to do it is find someone who knows illustrator well enough,

I don't need anything complex anyhow, so maybe I will find someone.

So could you send me a template? (do you have it?)
Promise i'll print the results and share the file if anyone will be intrested :p

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'd be interested if you get a proper template.
Im by no means a designer but enjoy messing around with photoshop.
Do you plan on printing the graphics your self or are you just designing them to have someone do the printing ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll give them to a printing place nearby,
they don't specify at that, so it will prolly be think, and not very high quality but hey what the hack its gonna be cheap (I hope so at least :) ) ao I can change a set every month or so...

BTW I consulted a close friend he told me that he will design it in a very big scale and then it's ok with photoshop... hope it turns out ok

1 - 17 of 17 Posts