KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking you to put a deposit down before you know what you are getting and what the price is :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
I’ll be utterly amazed if the 4t aren’t 10k. They will have Brembo clutch and brakes and husky will have the same but it’s a crazy price for a bike with loads of niggles and shit suspension. A yam 250f or 450f is a better deal on every level.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Middle aged men with too much money will be queueing up to put down deposits on them. Always have, always will. Madness.

I'll be following Pindie and going Beta next. Just got to decide on 250, 300, or 350.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Middle aged men with too much money will be queueing up to put down deposits on them. Always have, always will. Madness.

I'll be following Pindie and going Beta next. Just got to decide on 250, 300, or 350.
Don't know about too much money, more like too much access to finance.

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Don't know about too much money, more like too much access to finance.
Yeah I guess. I figure it's the people that just have to have a new bike every year even though they just piss about Laning. I could afford a new bike every year but I just can't see how it's value for money.

That said, when you see how much a year old bike with 80 hours goes for, you can almost see the logic. I just can't be doing with selling bikes privately.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I guess. I figure it's the people that just have to have a new bike every year even though they just piss about Laning. I could afford a new bike every year but I just can't see how it's value for money.

That said, when you see how much a year old bike with 80 hours goes for, you can almost see the logic. I just can't be doing with selling bikes privately.
Yes sold my kids bikes private for good money but only because there is a shortage of new bikes right now, it will soon get back to normal, stealers giving you bugger all for them.

I am told you can get a special deal on finance, bmw or chelsea tractor with private plate (to hide the fact it's an old one) and don't forget the blacked out windows, Fake rolex, hair replacement treatment, membership to sunbed center and a ktm. all at the bargain price of 100% apr:LOL:

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
I’ve just woke up. I’ve had 90 mins sleep so ready for the 120 mins awake.🤣

slopes definitely getting steeper. It was fine before the Rona came.

Dunno how true it is but if you have a Beta then your less likely to get infected. Something about not having to hang about in groups discussing what needs fixing. The beta rider is just riding.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
This is the reason I bought my GasGas now, I was going to get one this summer but a dealer I know said that he thought the 22’s were going to be at least £500 more!
Oh, I’m double middle aged 👍

1 - 20 of 109 Posts