KTM Owners Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 · (Edited)
So was Mike faster than you?
Not sure to be honest, I was on Cagiva Elefant or could have been 950 adv, I forget, was a big twin what ever he was on a puddle jumper with fairing but I remember mike saying you go first on the tests or you will catch me, I was not so sure being on a big bike but I think I might have done enough:)

Uncencered reply......
Was he fook, the Bellend:LOL:

·
Registered
9,234 Posts
Perhaps it was AIDS? He was always going on about shagging and blow jobs. Perhaps he got unlucky? If it could happen to Freddy Mercury (RIP Freddie) then it could happen to anyone.

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
World’s moved on nowadays... now it’s COV-AIDS that’s taking everyone out. Not just the good aids and the bad aids anymore.

·
Registered
4,360 Posts
Does anyone own anymore than 7 fucking motorbikes? Its depressing, and fuck me I’ve just counted eight pairs of off road fucking boots; but dont get me started on how many fucking tools I’ve got! I owe £0 finance feel my hobby is like a financial burden I can never escape because the voices in my head say “don’t sell anything you twat”

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Does anyone own anymore than 7 fucking motorbikes? Its depressing, and fuck me I’ve just counted eight pairs of off road fucking boots; but dont get me started on how many fucking tools I’ve got! I owe £0 finance feel my hobby is like a financial burden I can never escape because the voices in my head say “don’t sell anything you twat”
Mrs Ship - "how many bikes do you need?"
Me - "one more"
It's not just me then, I get it at 11 but keep thinking I am forgetting one, Keep telling the better half they will be worth a fortune one day:D

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
Just buy another bike FFS, then you won't be able to buy anymore boots or tools. Jeeeez

101 - 109 of 109 Posts