KTM Owners Forum banner

241 - 260 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Saw a vapour trail overhead today for the 1st time in days. I live about equidistant from East Midlands, Doncaster and Manchester airports so it's quite a novelty.
I think freight planes are still flying. I just sent some work equipment to Durban on Friday, and it got there today.

·
Registered
15,009 Posts
You're probably testing more. But, then again your population is less than half of Italy's. So, yeah, fuckin' ell!!!
It’s the 60,000 in the following 20 days that’s the worry. That’s unbelievable.
Can’t see that happening here though.
What’s Swedes total now?

·
Registered
446 Posts
It’s the 60,000 in the following 20 days that’s the worry. That’s unbelievable.
Can’t see that happening here though.
What’s Swedes total now?
They're at 2200, but it took them 15 days to get from the 500 mark. Anti-social bunch. Also, it usually takes slightly more than a terminal illness to get a Swede to call the doctor (because they know they'll never get an appointment - disastrous health service), so it could be a lot higher.

·
Premium Member
7,392 Posts
Name the war/conflict this hypocrite fought in for those medals?

Anyhow, he's tested positive without needing any real medical attention. Point, with an outcry from every medical professional on the front line, that they need more testing so they don't go home and infect their families , this prick gets done and a holiday paid by us in Scotland.

This prick releases a statement thinking his plight is good PR.

·
Registered
15,009 Posts
Name the war/conflict this hypocrite fought in for those medals?

Anyhow, he's tested positive without needing any real medical attention. Point, with an outcry from every medical professional that they need more testing, this prick gets done and a holiday paid by us in Scotland.
He'd have the best care and his own ventilator next to this bed. His whole room is probably a fucking ventilator.
Its probably bullshit anyway, to keep moral up, if our brave Prince can fight it so can we.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
He'd have the best care and his own ventilator next to this bed. His whole room is probably a fucking ventilator.
Its probably bullshit anyway, to keep moral up, if our brave Prince can fight it so can we.
Mrs said the same thing... unless Camilla gets it then it’s a ruse. Keep him away from the queen anyway though...

God save the queen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mine was 212 over 120!
Although on relatively small doses of Candesartin and Bendro-something and, apart from very occasional light headedness, it seems under control. I used to get regular headaches but that disappeared within weeks of starting the tablets.
Blimey I thought my 69 yo friend was high at 190/110

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I’ve had a few emergency call outs into Leeds last few days.

There seems to still be quite a few on the road in the morning. But in the afternoon even the busiest streets (normally) are almost deserted.

Living my omega man fantasy! I love it.

I just pull right up outside on the double yellows like I’m king of the world! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
621 Posts
Its clear the testing is inadequate with 0.5M confirmed cases worldwide and speculation that UK alone could have 0.5M or 6M or even 30M depending on which source you look at / believe.

·
Registered
15,009 Posts
One of my daughters has been crook for a week, mostly common cold symptoms. But it’s dragged on a bit, we don’t have a thermometer because they are all gone! Can’t buy one anywhere.
So I said call the quack and see what they say. Come down and stay in the car they said, and call us again.
He asked a few questions and said it’s just a cold, no test needed yet. Didn’t come out, gets paid, we could have stayed at home for that!
Haven't been overseas, no contact with anyone who has, no dry cough or temperature. Done.
I get it, but at least come out to the car and take her temperature? It’s a fine line between a dry and wet cough. And it’s hard to know if you’re hot.
But that’s how it’s going. Limited test kits, system is overwhelmed. And they have to limit testing to the most vulnerable.
All the old cunts walking around being annoying! I’ve changed my opinion on them, fucking so stupid. Moaning because they can’t get there hair done! “I feel fine, what’s the problem?”
Where do you start with that.
Don’t get me started:mad:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Unbelievable that they wouldn't even come out and take a temperature!

I had to go to the supermarket today as misses is NHS backroom staff working till 1.00am this morning trying to get new systems up and running. We live in quite a rural area but it still feels like walking into a battle field knowing with my fucked lungs that a case of pneumonia would likely finish me off.
Shop was full of old people picking up items, looking at them and putting them back - squeezing bread fruit etc!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Unbelievable that they wouldn't even come out and take a temperature!

I had to go to the supermarket today as misses is NHS backroom staff working till 1.00am this morning trying to get new systems up and running. We live in quite a rural area but it still feels like walking into a battle field knowing with my fucked lungs that a case of pneumonia would likely finish me off.
Shop was full of old people picking up items, looking at them and putting them back - squeezing bread fruit etc!
Pisses me off. It seems to be all the oldies that are flaunting the guidelines. I would class myself as one (just over 60) that`s what`s so fuckin dissapointing.

241 - 260 of 443 Posts