KTM Owners Forum banner

441 - 460 of 743 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,494 Posts
Yeh, wonder how shes getting on in the early morning supermarket queues, 4 hour queue at boots. They must be finding it tough, oh well she can always go back to Germany and her beloved EU.

Prince Phillip said, “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.” You first you Greek German prick.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
With a 0.1% death rate, and 90% of them over 70, she's not doing a very good job.
You need to think outside the box and follow the money. This was paid for and released by a consortium of pension providers to maximise the bottom line.

·
Premium Member
7,494 Posts
You need to think outside the box and follow the money. This was paid for and released by a consortium of pension providers to maximise the bottom line.
Yep. The City, companies and DWP are rubbing there hands.....early end retirement. Wouldn't surprise me it they've already crunched the numbers.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Insurance companies are happy too. Traffic accidents down.

I asked a mate who's worked in the city in insurance forever about other things like event insurance, corporate risk insurance. He just said, "They never get paid. Spend forever in court. A lawyer's wet dream"

I think the legal profession is doing well out of this.

He also explained how the top management of all companies are making a killing out of this. I was zoning out, but something to do with companies buying back shares at a discount which enhances the book value growth per share performance measure for CEOs stock options. Basically, the rich will get richer, and the poor will be dead.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Force Majeure
The biggest red herring ever

·
Registered
3,806 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Royalist or not depending on your view, you can't argue she is head and shoulders above any politician from any party or any country.
Much better national figurehead than any of Downing Street... great for overseas PR.

441 - 460 of 743 Posts