KTM Owners Forum banner

701 - 720 of 743 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Well lets look at the facts and some supposition.

6) In 1952 the British Government conducted a test involving live plague bacteria which was carried out off the west coast of Scotland.
Where was #6 carried out?

There has to be a reason everyone is so scared... somebody knows something they aren’t letting on. No hoax though, virus and it’s effects are real at least....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think you meant 'The Chinese Government are still...'

It always amazes me how nice the individual Chinese are, given they have had the CRCP boot on their necks all their lives.

·
Registered
15,189 Posts
I think you meant 'The Chinese Government are still...'

It always amazes me how nice the individual Chinese are, given they have had the CRCP boot on their necks all their lives.
The Chinese tourists are fucking mental here. They certainly arent nice, they are rude, pushy and arrogant. They are the same in business. The uncoolest race in the world. 😂

China is getting nasty with us at the moment after our PM suggested an independent investigation into all this bullshit.They are our biggest trading partner by a long way. Now they are playing hardball bullying tactics. Looking at putting massive tariffs on our exports and ignoring all communication with our ministers. Absolute bunch of cunts.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
Donkeys years ago we went to Canada and, even then, in Banff the Chinese were systematically buying up the town. They were hated by vast swathes of the residents.
I have always been convinced that the are continually undercutting world prices, putting the competition out of business and then they can charge what they like.

·
Registered
15,189 Posts
They are buying houses here like mad, even more since Covid.
Nice places at auctions in Sydney and Melbourne. And there money is safe in Australia away from the Chinese government.

Asian countries only lease property’s, but we are stupid enough to sell our homes, businesses and farms.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I wouldn't worry. You can't really own anything, but even less so if it's in another country that you don't have Nationality in. Compulsory purchasing is a thing and happens from time to time.

There will be a level of foreign ownership that is tolerated but at a certain point opinion against it will become strong enough and the trend will reverse. Foreign owners will move away naturally, or will be encouraged by laws that will make things difficult.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Where was #6 carried out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was called Operation Cauldron. It was carried out off the coast of Lewis in the
Outer Hebrides. It was kept quiet for a while as you can imagine.

·
Registered
15,189 Posts
Restrictions slowly starting to ease here. Pubs and restaurants opening 1st June with max 20 people in any room including staff. Looks like schools will reopen soon. Notice the amount of people who have recovered.

50FFCCF8-0656-4AF9-B60A-03F633762108.png

·
Registered
167 Posts
Restrictions slowly starting to ease here. Pubs and restaurants opening 1st June with max 20 people in any room including staff. Looks like schools will reopen soon. Notice the amount of people who have recovered.

View attachment 33302
7k cases with such restrictions lol

What kind of retards run that country

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
The UK had been warned about this for years, much as the Government now bang on about "Following the Science" they did not listen to any of the scientists when they said we need to be prepared for this and stockpile x,y and z - they choose to ignore them and run stockpiles down!

Then when this broke out the government downgraded the virus from the highest category against scientists advice on the basis they were not prepared for it, but by downgrading it they could say they were (when they clearly were not)....

...Hence we now have about 40,000 deaths, plus about the same extra "unexplained deaths" over seasonal averages, the economy f****d for a decade or three.

I think Westminster had a bit of a Fucktard monopoly, only Trump makes us look "good", but that is like saying you are better looking than the Hunchback of Notredam on your dating profile.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did largely support the uk government response up 'till recently and give them the benefit of the doubt as it as was unprecedented, and not judge with 20-20 hindsight like 95% of the media. But as time has worn on, it does look like a few wrong turns were made for political expediency, that have been costly. I still think that they get unfairly pilloried by the uninformed mob (like that wanker Piers Morgan!!!) but some of it is justified

·
Registered
517 Posts
Missed opportunity. If you're going to do a pandemic, do it properly. No one makes documentaries and Netflix specials about good news. We're going to be stars!!

701 - 720 of 743 Posts