KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Roman roads were complete shite. Silly cunts had no idea.
Ants created roads on a map extremely similar to UK road design. You see the creatures you hurt from ants to wildlife has a amazing amount of intelligence, only for people like you to come an blast their nose off and victimize them for your enjoyment.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If its turning into a free for all. What about mobility scooters on the road or will that be censored for bullying the disabled. Disabled my arse, most of them on those things are just too fat and lazy to walk. They use the road because it's quicker and gets them to the front of the queue at Greggs.

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
My daughter rides a horse, don't get me started on that. They are the one group of road users who need to be given some room. She doesn't like or want to ride on the road but sometimes they have to get from one bridle path to another

Reactions: Crazy

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
Meet Baxter.....
Horse Stable Working animal Mammal Horse tack

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
My daughter rides a horse, don't get me started on that. They are the one group of road users who need to be given some room. She doesn't like or want to ride on the road but sometimes they have to get from one bridle path to another
always slow the fuck down

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
Rental horse?
No, we bought him about 6 months ago. My daughter is 17 now and she always rented but we decided to take the next step. She's at college studying equine management and is looking to go to uni to study equine Physiology. She wants to become a horse physio.

Reactions: Crazy

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
Reactions: Bollocks

·
Administrator
10,067 Posts
Thats my daughters horse pictured above?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have no issue with eating them, just maybe not Baxter.
Horses are a liability, dangerous to be on the road.
Some horses can be very dangerous, there are a few around us that just can’t cope with traffic, no matter how slow or quiet. The people who ride those usually wear hi vis police type jackets with “Polite Notice” on the back. Often to be seen chomping sideways with swaying heads. The horse that is. Are they the ones that should be eaten?

81 - 100 of 133 Posts