KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1290 Superduke R
1,040 Posts
Say it like it is... ;-)
Been trolled by the retarded urban-warrior animal rights cock-sucker before. Him and his little mate who got banned. He's predictable, tedious, infantile and ignorant and I can't be bothered to respond to him. He is beneath me.
Now he knows I used to be Knapper he'll shadow me and try and shoe-horn repetitive and irrelevant anti-shooting bullshit into every thread I contribute to, like a child parroting drivel they've been indoctrinated with but don't understand.
What he doesn't know - but will now, as he'll be reading this while he's plotting revolution in his bedroom - is I'm also a DEFRA-approved marksman for the badger cull programme (though I'm not currently assigned to any cull zone) and a police-nominated humane dispatch FAC holder for animals fatally injured on the public highway. Nor does he know that I work in consultation, advise and constantly lobby, Natural England on habitat conservation programmes; I'm a vocal campaigner in support of native endangered species, with a particular concern for adders, and that my will is written to the exclusive benefit of wildlife conservation.
But then he's an ignorant cunt who spouts cliche and understands nothing. He doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone, back on topic. Pedalists: mostly gay and mostly cunts, unless they're wearing flat caps and bicycle clips and have a roll-up behind their ear.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Been trolled by the retarded urban-warrior animal rights cock-sucker before. Him and his little mate who got banned. He's predictable, tedious, infantile and ignorant and I can't be bothered to respond to him. He is beneath me.
Now he knows I used to be Knapper he'll shadow me and try and shoe-horn repetitive and irrelevant anti-shooting bullshit into every thread I contribute to, like a child parroting drivel they've been indoctrinated with but don't understand.
What he doesn't know - but will now, as he'll be reading this while he's plotting revolution in his bedroom - is I'm also a DEFRA-approved marksman for the badger cull programme (though I'm not currently assigned to any cull zone) and a police-nominated humane dispatch FAC holder for animals fatally injured on the public highway. Nor does he know that I work in consultation, advise and constantly lobby, Natural England on habitat conservation programmes; I'm a vocal campaigner in support of native endangered species, with a particular concern for adders, and that my will is written to the exclusive benefit of wildlife conservation.
But then he's an ignorant cunt who spouts cliche and understands nothing. He doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned.

Anyone, back on topic. Pedalists: mostly gay and mostly cunts, unless they're wearing flat caps and bicycle clips and have a roll-up behind their ear.
Well said that man! I have seen your comments on rural matters before and you know what you are talking about.
Idiots who spout off about something that they know fuck all about do nothing for their own cause. There are those (very few thankfully) who shoot for fun and claim it to be vermin control though... in all walks there are oiks who are just plain... oiks! Best to just call them a cunt and then ignore them.
Having said that, shooting cyclists is certainly worth consideration ;)

·
Registered
1,497 Posts

Id love to go out with a ride with you, that has made me open minded to your context. but when you think you can hide your blood lust and your evil doings you cant. Never will you be forgiven. It aint just me thats against bloodsport. But im here for the bike and banter.. cant take it? go elsewhere like a hunting forum where the sicko's lie.

Would love to listen to your side of life without discriminating you. Im not racist. or an oxymoron.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Well said that man! I have seen your comments on rural matters before and you know what you are talking about.
Idiots who spout off about something that they know fuck all about do nothing for their own cause. There are those (very few thankfully) who shoot for fun and claim it to be vermin control though... in all walks there are oiks who are just plain... oiks! Best to just call them a cunt and then ignore them.
Having said that, shooting cyclists is certainly worth consideration ;)
lets ride one day this is a bike forum afterall

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I couldn't eat a whole one. And they look very stringy.
You’re looking at the wrong breed. Come up to my neck of the woods and you’ll find the greater spotted Mamil. They are very fat but not edible because their dripping on carbon.

·
Registered
18,892 Posts
I am sure Bollocks could rustle up a nice kebab out of one, some of his offerings look the nutz!
A spit roasted suicyclist is not a euphemism😝
It would definitely be a low and slow cook. All that sinew and bone. 🤮
Froomes legs

Joint Hand Leg Dress Human body

121 - 133 of 133 Posts