KTM Owners Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I’m surprised you could see anything from my bed with your face buried in the pillows Mike. You took it like a goodun though to be fair, obviously not your first rodeo!

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
I’m surprised you could see anything from my bed with your face buried in the pillows Mike. You took it like a goodun though to be fair, obviously not your first rodeo!

Didn't feel your peanut-sized pecker, that's why!

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
has his fan boys though..
Whatever you think about him... he’s jacked in being an aero engineer to make a living out of filming himself cutting about on biking adventures and building bikes...

Whilst I’m stuck fannying about on power plants and refineries... maybe I should’ve done aero instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
I’m liking the SSV class and those OT3’s will be weapons when they’ve sorted out the issues. Brilliant that they’ve designed all four corners the same so fewer parts needed. Same for the front and rear axles.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
I’m liking the SSV class and those OT3’s will be weapons when they’ve sorted out the issues. Brilliant that they’ve designed all four corners the same so fewer parts needed. Same for the front and rear axles.
Do you have a link to this please, I can not find any info with that much detail.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Yeh rich kids(n)
Ot3 looks great I think it won a stage or 2, but it was with the drivers in the "Dakar experience" class so nothing to lose, most of the other front runners were racing a 2 week long rally so had to be a lot more carefull with the equipment.
H patten gear shift:( so going up a hill running out of revs and you have to start stirring in a pot to find the correct gear!
Suprised these are allowed in the ssv class, I thought they had to be production vehicle with a certain amount of units sold and for some reason regs allow them do do an extra 10kph top speed more than the can am X3 Polaris etc.

I have got my X3 in bits modifying it but wonder if this OT3 might go on sale as a ready to go racer built to the regs, bet it will not be cheap though.

101 - 120 of 133 Posts