KTM Owners Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Was entertaining watching him try though:D Remember that time he jumped in that blokes little car and tried to drag his hummer out of a ditch with it.

Yes you need the weight over the driving wheels on a 2 wheel drive, for those that do not know the 4x4's (like the toyota Nasser al attiyah drove to second overall) have limited suspension travel but the 2 wheel drives (like the "mini" Carlos sainz drove to first overall) have more suspension travel and can have the tyre inflation system so they can reduce the pressures for soft sand and raise it for rocks whilst on the move.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
The yanks seem to love Gordon. To me he's just a show pony with a massive ego who can't seem to understand why each year he is just as shit as the last. If he actually built a car for the terrain he might do a bit better but no, his planet-sized ego always takes over.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
" The yanks seem to love Gordon. To me he's just a show pony with a massive ego" Plenty of that about!!!
I am not a fan but a few of his antics were funny, jumping the start ramp always made me cringe, it would not take much to go wrong for him to wipe out a lot of spectators, the same with the donuts, suprised the ASO did not step in.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
The year he was swapping drinks with the support car and almost took them both out was amazing. Stunned he wasn't disqualified for that. There is a video of it still on youtube I think. I have no time for him at all. Look at Peterhansel, just gets on with the job, no look at me, look at me

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
So no-ones mentioned Honda's win?

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
What any you believe a word he says! Get real.
If you had begged over £20,000 (almost said worth then) cost to non begging joe bloggs and know you will want to go back and beg for more in the future I bet you would say good things about them no matter how they performed.

I am convinced it is a size problem, seen M02 mousses come in massivly different sizes, put an undersize mousse in a tyre and it will fall apart. Seems hard to believe top Dakar teams are not aware of it and checking.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts