KTM Owners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Unbelievable ride on a completely shagged tyre yesterday and crashed out today.. you must think things are going your way and then it bites you.. cruel luck hope he's ok

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Unbelievable ride on a completely shagged tyre yesterday and crashed out today.. you must think things are going your way and then it bites you.. cruel luck hope he's ok
Yes but so easily done so many things to catch you out on a rally and the speed the front runners are going it's going to hurt.
Good day for david knight +++spoiler below+++

16th or was it 17th today, getting better especially as he keeps saying he is not willing to put his neck on the line, be up with the front runners by the end of the rally!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
He is riding well dk he's using his head and going for a finish really hope he gets there..he's happier now he's out of the dunes which by his own admission he struggled to get his head round must take a lot of learning

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Unofficial but.....Toby Price crashed badly and broke his shoulder, both wrists and foot..! Luciano Benavides also crashed and broke his arm!
I think Toby price will be in a car from now on, he is rapid in one of those as well and crashes tend to hurt less.

·
Registered
16,425 Posts
Great seeing all the boys stop and rally(no pun intended) around Tobes. Top fellas.
I'm on Sunderland now. Let's go cunt!✊🏼✊🏼✊🏼

·
Registered
16,425 Posts
I agree with Lee, Price will be in car soon, he won't be able to walk soon otherwise. His body is screwed.
Excellent video this one. Won this ridiculous race 6 times on a bike. A lot safer in a trophy truck. About $600k for that truck.
I know because I asked him of Instagram and he answered me. 😃😃

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
+++ spoilers below+++

David knight 20th today, my mates in the SSV not in yet hope they make it only one day to go.
JJB had a knock on the head and forgot to put fuel in, looks like he is out now. Benavides leading from sunderland and Brabec with one stage to go. Not sure if sunderland leads out tomorrow or if it is a mass start.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts