KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Just got back from the dawn to dusk race in wales! Must say was a blast! easy track this year and not bad weather (compared to last year :D).

Now i wasnt sure if there where any official photographers this year?! does anyone know if there was or a photographer who has some photos??!!

Many thanks
Tom

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
Hi Scriberman,Great photos of the 2010 D2D,would you have any of bike number 124?
Cheers Stan
Scriberman hasn't even logged on here since June 2016, so you might be waiting a while for him to see this post and get back to you.
WTF has happened to him anyway, he used to be on here all the time..:confused:

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
Does anyone know if scriberman has any photos from 08 D2D, eagerly waiting for replies..... :)

Reactions: Chawnz

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
HA Ha , fucking hell, I'll message him He'll love this shit.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Scriberman hasn't even logged on here since June 2016, so you might be waiting a while for him to see this post and get back to you.
WTF has happened to him anyway, he used to be on here all the time..:confused:
He's still about. Started racing old twinshock shite, so his time is used up bolting the old thing back together every week

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
He's still about. Started racing old twinshock shite, so his time is used up bolting the old thing back together every week
Yeah he’s been at the last few enduros I’m pretty sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,195 Posts
FFS, he should be on here checking for regurgitated old threads from years ago!!! :censored::censored::censored:

... not interested in those pics now....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts