KTM Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,692 Posts
Smart :cool:

Still not ridden either an 790/890 but I can certainly see one as a possible purchase in the future when it's time to replace the MT09 ... Especially the 890R

·
Administrator
10,460 Posts
Have you had a wank yet?

Reactions: WazzaDuke33

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Smart :cool:

Still not ridden either an 790/890 but I can certainly see one as a possible purchase in the future when it's time to replace the MT09 ... Especially the 890R
Hovering over buying an AR GP zorst, think sill get that, looking forward to getting out on it !

·
Registered
136 Posts
Have a look at the LeoVince Twin can LV10 system you get the 2 cans and Y pipe all fittings and takes an hour to fit it ! looks AWSOME sounds the same BUT you need to leave the CAT on ! its way way to loud with the CAT removed with these cans on ! think i paid £320 delivered direct from LeoVince.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yeah I can’t have the cat off, it’s stupid loud with no cat, I just wish the Akrapovic system had the same end can as the full system on the Gen 3 Superduke 1290

·
Registered
430 Posts
Did you manage a sneaky ride on it before stripping down and feeling ill ? If not i feel your pain apart from being unwell .
I've just put my new bike back together and it finally rests in its spot complete .

Never ridden it but I'm gagging for a run out , I think the way the weather has turned where fucked now for a few months, probably got snow on its way then the gritters again.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Did you manage a sneaky ride on it before stripping down and feeling ill ? If not i feel your pain apart from being unwell .
I've just put my new bike back together and it finally rests in its spot complete .

Never ridden it but I'm gagging for a run out , I think the way the weather has turned where fucked now for a few months, probably got snow on its way then the gritters again.
No mate, I was admitted to hospital on Saturday and it got delivered on Monday. It won’t move until April now. Just got to fit the exhaust, some tank pads and going -1 on the front sprocket, may go up on the rear too. Optimate lead put on on Monday than under its cover and heater on in the garage until Spring

·
Registered
430 Posts
Get well soon , nothing better than a new bike to get you on the way. I don't think I can wait until spring mate. Give me a nice dry cold unsalted road day and I will pop out . That'll be spring then :unsure:

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Get well soon , nothing better than a new bike to get you on the way. I don't think I can wait until spring mate. Give me a nice dry cold unsalted road day and I will pop out . That'll be spring then :unsure:
Thanks mate, I would try and get out but these tyres are like slicks !

·
Administrator
10,460 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Michelin Power Cup 2, supposed to be ridiculously good but not in the cold and wet !
There bad in the damp, even on that bike, my mate swapped his out after some shit your pants moments. To be fair he ran them through summer, he doesn't hang about unlike me.
Massive grip in the dry and warm but you have to pick your day which isn't practical for a road bike.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
There bad in the damp, even on that bike, my mate swapped his out after some shit your pants moments. To be fair he ran them through summer, he doesn't hang about unlike me.
Massive grip in the dry and warm but you have to pick your day which isn't practical for a road bike.
I only go out if it’s warm and dry, even if there’s a chance of rain I fuck it right off 😂

21 - 40 of 41 Posts