KTM Owners Forum banner

Who will be December's KTM of the Month?

• Sparksktm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JamieT

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • KLIFFBAR

• Nords

• Sharpester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scuff

Votes: 2 40.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The December KTM of the Month contest is live. PLEASE read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post your favorite pic from 2021 of your KTM. ONLY submit one pic. If you wish to include why its your favorite pic, all the better.

The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.
Font Rectangle Triangle Electric blue Symbol

·
Registered
72 Posts
Think this was on my first proper ride out to Wales this year. Cross paths with a couple of lads on KTM adventures doing the TET who suggested that "I put some real tires on".

Couldn't let that one slide so decided to take a detour off the black mountain road in Wales...

Anyway...ended up in a few nice spots on the way. Can now also confirm that the stock SMCR tires are proper sketchy on wet grass and rocks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Okay, so it is a Husaberg, but that is kinda a KTM!

Liked as I moved here about 4 months ago and most people have a ‘Boda Boda’ (Chinese 150cc gutless things, copies of 1970 Honda CG125s). This needs loads of work and love, I have a new o-ring chain and spockets coming, new braided lines, pads, levers, forks seals, etc. It does however shift like a rocket propelled weasel in all gears, with clouds of blue smoke everywhere (300cc 2-stroke).

I think a new 6-day EXC-f will compliment it well, so that is on the cards for the New Year. Just need to decide what cc, third world problems eh?

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Administrator
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Will wrap everything up tomorrow, still playing catchup from the holiday break.

-Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts