KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I am searching on the web for the difference between KTM EXC-F 350 SIX DAYS and a normal KTM EXC-F 350, but I can't find anything. Can you guys maybe tell me whats the difference?

Thanks

·
Registered
824 Posts
Bit of extra bling such as gold anodised triple clamps, axle pullers, sump guard (pretty skinny), preload adjusters on the fork caps, graphics. Not sure if they still have a floating front disk and solid rear disk.

It's a matter of personal taste as there aren't any performance differences as such. It just depends if you think the extra cost is justified or better spent on a standard bike and just the extras you fancy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bit of extra bling such as gold anodised triple clamps, axle pullers, sump guard (pretty skinny), preload adjusters on the fork caps, graphics. Not sure if they still have a floating front disk and solid rear disk.

It's a matter of personal taste as there aren't any performance differences as such. It just depends if you think the extra cost is justified or better spent on a standard bike and just the extras you fancy.
Thanks🤙🏻

·
Registered
824 Posts
I asked a leading dealer recently if he thought the 6 Days was worth the extra. He said no and just said to buy a sump guard and spend the extra on petrol and tyres. Can't fault that honesty really.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I asked a leading dealer recently if he thought the 6 Days was worth the extra. He said no and just said to buy a sump guard and spend the extra on petrol and tyres. Can't fault that honesty really.
Yeah, they all say the six days isn't worth it

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Six days has some shiney parts on it and costs more very clever marketing from ktm to relieve you of more money

·
Registered
824 Posts
Of all the 6 Days bits I would fit a sump guard and the map switch. The map switch also activates traction control, although I'm not sure if it works well.
I've just bought a 2017 350 6 days, not because it's a 6 days but just too good an offer to refuse. Not ridden it yet so we'll have to see.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of all the 6 Days bits I would fit a sump guard and the map switch. The map switch also activates traction control, although I'm not sure if it works well.
I've just bought a 2017 350 6 days, not because it's a 6 days but just too good an offer to refuse. Not ridden it yet so we'll have to see.
Wow! I am also thinking of buying a 2017 KTM 350 Six Days

1 - 12 of 12 Posts