KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice article in septembers issue about Ktm and the factory, the 350, 2 strikers and the future, some pics actually put my mind at rest that by bike was not built by a hunchbacked moonlighting toothless dinner lady :D

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pm me your address and paypal me the price of a copy and I'll get one sent to you unless your mobile again

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
In helsinki ATM dude! cheers for the offer though dude! much appreciated!

on the subject of magazines, I once went into a petrol station in Derby and noticed the KTM on the front cover so picked it up and took it into work... only then did I realise it had been sat on the shelf for nearly 2 years!! it was miles out of date! haaha! felt like I had been robbed!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pm me your address and paypal me the price of a copy and I'll get one sent to you unless your mobile again

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
I too have this issue, its makes for good reading! Another moto mag has a very similar item in it recently too but i cant remember which one :confused::wanker:

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
The problem is I can't read, I just like pretty pictures.... Didnt realise you could read Stu, besides, thought you'd been blown away by one of your windmills!

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
The problem is I can't read, I just like pretty pictures.... Didnt realise you could read Stu, besides, thought you'd been blown away by one of your windmills!
I am getting better! Onto level 3 training books now but i still need to use my finger to follow the words!
Ey been none stop the last few months, turbines being built everywhere! Going offshore soon though ;-)

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
New 450 husky in this months. Looks wierd.:D

I mostly by mags for the pics too:frown::D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts