KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im the new owner and was hoping to find out some of the bikes history. its a 2006 s model
thanks

·
Administrator
8,429 Posts
We told him not to put the sawdust in the gearbox before selling it but he wasn't having any of it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Last time I saw that bike......it was laying at the bottom of the White Cliffs of Dover......there is a song there somewhere

·
Administrator
8,429 Posts
Last time I saw that bike......it was laying at the bottom of the White Cliffs of Dover......there is a song there somewhere
Are you trying to wind him up or something?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds better than most of my previous bikes and indeed it is . This belonged to a friend of mine and I was left it kindly by his wife when he passed away. As I’ll be keeping it I was just trying to get some idea of it’s history fingers crossed I’ll find out something sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The wheels are pretty rough and it had a roadbook so wounded if it had been rallied it looks like it and the spare wheels aren’t excactly straight either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,429 Posts
Now we all feel terrible....

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Can not think I have seen it on uk rallys, are the other set of wheels the same or got narrow rims?
Maybe has done some of Burts events The 500s - RallyMoto
Some have been over to greece and done the hellas rally etc look through some images see if you can see the bike.

Good bike off road with proper tyres on it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now we all feel terrible....
haha no worries everyone likes a bit of banter especially these days

Can not think I have seen it on uk rallys, are the other set of wheels the same or got narrow rims?
Maybe has done some of Burts events The 500s - RallyMoto
Some have been over to greece and done the hellas rally etc look through some images see if you can see the bike.

Good bike off road with proper tyres on it.
no they are standard wheels hence the front has dents as they're not the strongest
thanks good idea ill go check some pics of the rally's . he got the bike 2 years ago so ill look into some archive ones (y)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They take a good beating so don’t worry about blemishes - get on it and ring it’s neck, they love it!!!
don't worry I like the fact it has a few scratches saves me crying when I fall off. looking forward to getting out for a thrashing for sure. will be going abroad for some proper riding when we can (y)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts