KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,121 Posts
Once the forks have been revalved etc, they are very good.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just let everyone know NOT to buy the ktm xc bikes, I want to trade Ktm300xc tpi 2020 in for a new 2021 Ktm300exc, some ktm dealers won’t touch it, others give you very poor trade in. Bike is like new. Not happy !
if the bike is like new why waste your money on a 2021 bike just keep your 2020 fuck the dealers they need you more than you need them.

·
Registered
9,121 Posts
Why?

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Maybe you can not get it road registered, or road legal? does the XC still get lighting coil etc?

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Fuck me I love my 19xc, it’s awesome. Forks had to be changed but that aside it’s lovely! Linkage took some getting used to but it’s an awesome bike!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Maybe you can not get it road registered, or road legal? does the XC still get lighting coil etc?
Dealer registered mine, power for lights is all there just need to install to your choice.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Tiberius I had some AER forks,from a husky TX 300, got them looked at by leo Tec and they were no better, used a guy in Medway area Kent, they're fuckin brilliant now, like butter. If you want them sorted I'd recommend him., Not a "name" tuner but knows his stuff

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Tiberius I had some AER forks,from a husky TX 300, got them looked at by leo Tec and they were no better, used a guy in Medway area Kent, they're fuckin brilliant now, like butter. If you want them sorted I'd recommend him., Not a "name" tuner but knows his stuff
Indeed sir!!! Thats James, he tweaked mine also!!! He knows his onions!!!

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
Indeed sir!!! Thats James, he tweaked mine also!!! He knows his onions!!!
Fuck that. I’d not want anyone near my onions!!! I leave that to the 4t boys.

Reactions: Miner

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Anyone got a 250/300XC and liked it?

Don’t ever plan on doing trials on my 300, got a trials bike for that, just like ripping about off-road on a big bore smoker. My 300 is more like XC spec now but pre-balancer shaft bike.

Serious question.

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Anyone got a 250/300XC and liked it?

Don’t ever plan on doing trials on my 300, got a trials bike for that, just like ripping about off-road on a big bore smoker. My 300 is more like XC spec now but pre-balancer shaft bike.

Serious question.
Yep I know several dudes including me! Awesome bike linkage took some getting used to but it’s so much better than pds I think! Lean back and gas the fucker!

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Yep I know several dudes including me! Awesome bike linkage took some getting used to but it’s so much better than pds I think! Lean back and gas the fucker!

Is the difference in the gearing notable? Or just feels ok? Power delivery same as the EXC? Just linkage, AER forks and different first two gears?

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Is the difference in the gearing notable? Or just feels ok? Power delivery same as the EXC? Just linkage, AER forks and different first two gears?
First ride I found it less luggy than my exc but I banged a 51 on and I can now use third lugging as any 300. There’s not too much difference in ratios I’m told though.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts