KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fook me, been on my jollies for 11 days and this morning though i'd have a little catch up and see what the lads have been up too, you know stuff like how many people 2fast has offended and whether Spanwah has resorted to more propaganda videos of 'that place' PLC resides in :)

All im reading so far is that lots of peeps have sold or wanting to sell theyre RC8's.............GOOD ;)

Makes mine that little rarer again, thank fook for that :)

I did mention they were shit all along though... ;)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Family hols this time mate then off to the 'Ring', where are you staying? Donington tomorrow if your around, you can pop down and see me 'trying' to move my arse across the bike. I did the Protour cycle sportive on Sunday 106 miles from Minehead to Teignmouth, are looks like I've been in a Turkish jail for 6 years.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats it, get the one with the Mrs in first then its off with the boys to the Ring:)

Ill try my hardest to pop over tomorrow, im meant to be back at work so im afraid it depends on whats gone off while ive been away as knowing them somethings fooked up.

Turkish Jail arse eh, now that cant be good. What bike ya taking?

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Damo-who?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Only guys who bought the cheap RC8's are bowing out really, you can see the same with BM 1200GS's loads for sale on the forums as they were a big trend for years and best seller lots of very low mile ones about. Owners thought they wanted one and found they could not get on with them for various reasons.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I don't know why people sell their RC8s, but I know one thing for sure...
I love mine! :p

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
I don't know why people sell their RC8s, but I know one thing for sure...
I love mine! :p
Me too :D but I can understand why some don't get on with them - very different to what most are used to

·
Registered
283 Posts
Plus it's the end of summer. High end bikes always follow this pattern as there are some wealthy people who buy a new bike for summer jollies then sell it on come autumn ready to get the next big thing next year. You'll see the same with 1198s etc.

Mitch

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
K6 Gixxer mate, yellow and black with number 16 on nose. I'll be in a Black VW T5 with private plates, probably with a shitty white T4 next to it. Be good to catch up for a coffee but understand if you dont make it. Looking at Silverstone for next month if you want to try and co-ordinate a track day?

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dude I'd love to do silverstone funds n time off permitting , frankly the way I feel this morning I can't be arsed to go back to work :(

40 degrees then back to grim & grey blighty!

Anybody happen to know of some decent work
abroad for winter? Longer dry use of my bike would be nice ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts