KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
57plate..15000ish miles, full service history.fully stamped book...plus all service invoices to prove what was done....Full Engine rebuild done also (invoice to prove). Was used as a winter hack so shows signs of use..Good condition though . One owner. HPI Clear. Have all docs..Keys etc Tax and Mot'ed.Sell on behalf of my uncle

£1650 need it out the way before my new Adventure arrives..:D

PRICED TO SELL...No movement on price at all.Its a cheap winter green laner for someone or commuter...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Have you got any pictures?
Damn insurance companies!
My son has been waiting for an insurance offer after he was mugged for his last bike.
That would be good for him. (Although he would have to get a restriction kit fitted)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You don't need a restrictor kit on the DRZ they are only 29BHP

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Are you sure? I thought they were 38bhp as standard.
Is the S different to the E and SM?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The S is not as powerful as the E. The S and SM are the same. They are only around 28-29 standard. My uncle was on a 33bhp restricted liecence. Anyone on here that knows about the DRZ will tell you they are know where near 38bhp LOL. Thats just what the magazines quote. Genuine BHP is 28-29BHP Trust me.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
GBH You have pm

DJ

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Whew! fortune favours the brave! (and the very quick)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts