KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've taken all of the extras off of my bike and put it back to standard. I don't ride on the road too much any more so it'll probably be up for sale here soon.

Full stainless Swona exhaust system. The cans look very similar to this system. £250

Headlight mask/fairing in black, unused. SOLD

I've also got a Keihin FCR 41mm carb. £150

I'll add some more spares once I dig them out to remind myself what I have.

-Neil

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check tomorrow and confirm the exact details of the carb. My camera battery is flat so a pic might be tricky and the camera on my phone is terrible. I'll see what I can do though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got a few PMs about the carb. Nobody interested in the exhaust? It's a nice bit of kit and sounds brilliant!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, it's still for sale. If you refresh the page a few times (hold down Shift and click reload, that usually works best) then you should see the images. It's a DNS problem that I still need to sort.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are the zorsts still up for grabs, and if so, could you provide some inlet measurements, cos I might be able to use 'em to track day the 950 sm. Dem akros dont like kissing tarmac.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The cans are still attached to the Y-pipe at the moment so couldn't measure those. The front pipes have a 30mm inner diameter and the outer ring looks to be 38mm (or so), I sure this is a standard fit so the specs should be available somewhere. I can measure the rest of the system for you if you need the details but I've run out of time this evening.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts