KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the first Moto movie the other day watched 3 times already!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I got 'kickstart' transworld mx. That was good. There so fookin expensive tho. £20 for a dvd is mental imo. I quite fancy the stefan everts hard pack training dvd. :D

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got 'kickstart' transworld mx. That was good. There so fookin expensive tho. £20 for a dvd is mental imo. I quite fancy the stefan everts hard pack training dvd. :D
I know what ya mean fooking rip off!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
That's why i won't buy anymore. they're good to watch but fook me not that good. Would like the training ones, as i dont have a clue what i'm doing:D

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's why i won't buy anymore. they're good to watch but fook me not that good. Would like the training ones, as i dont have a clue what i'm doing:D
Makes 2 of us!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
:D that bail at the end doesn't look good.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
i've probably watched kickstart that many times.:frown:

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
since that one isn't out yet I'll just watch moto again for like the 42nd time, and I'm not joking about that last part, I really have watched it that many times :D

wish I could make a vid like that about supermoto...
Im on 3rd watch! Moto 2 looks epic! As does kickstar! I shall have to invest!

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Thats josh hill snapping his fema!
:eek:. My mate did that last weekend. 'm waiting for him to get a pic of the x ray on facebook.

I can always post you kickstart if you wanna watch it. My mate has it at the mo to watch in hospital. When i get it back i can send it your way. No point everyone buying the same ones. Can you still copy dvds?

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:eek:. My mate did that last weekend. 'm waiting for him to get a pic of the x ray on facebook.

I can always post you kickstart if you wanna watch it. My mate has it at the mo to watch in hospital. When i get it back i can send it your way. No point everyone buying the same ones. Can you still copy dvds?
Ha nice way to rub salt in his wounds! ;) yeah i think you can still copy then

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Ha he loves it mate. He's already on about jacking in his CRF for an SXF now he's seen mine:D

When i get it back i'll see if i can get someone to copy it.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts