KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL just had my logbook for my new bike. LOL Thought it was a speeding fine when I opened it up...The thing is bright red looks totally hidious.

They are enough to scare anyone. Typical DVLA. Useless :wanker:

The front is enough to scare anyone off buying a new vehilce

"THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT PROOF OF OWNERSHIP"

THINKING OF BUYING THIS VEHICLE?

"BUYER BEWARE"

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO AVOID BEING TRICKED INTO BUYING A STOLEN VEHICLE?

DOES THE SELLER OF THIS VEHICLE LOOK LIKE TERRY TIBBS? IF SO DON'T BUY IT

All this Shite is written on the front of the new logbooks well except the terry tibbs part...What a load of old flange peice...

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Anything bearing the legend 'DVLA' is produced by politically driven bunkernuts. Time they were privatised and forced to find proper jobs.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
OK ive just got mine through too. Maybe the logbook has never been proof of ownership but the striking red front does make you think. How does anyone know that i own this bike. If its not who has it registered then what is it? Say you paid cash for a used bike, you have no proof that you own the bike.......

·
Registered
446 Posts
I own your bikes. All of them. I have a post-it that says so, signed by Mother Theresa.

go on, prove i'm wrong... :D

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Thats more proof as i have. Please dont involve the law, i will get the keys to you asap

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
OMG!!! How do you prove you own your TV, or your Computer???... ....It's ALL up for grabs!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

:rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
6,641 Posts
Speaking of logbooks Dutch. I assume you got it sorted with the dvla about the husky one??? They never contacted me. Been meaning to ask for ages but keep forgetting.
Yeah, cheers for asking chap. We told them to fook off and they seemed to swallow it.

Do you have the correct papers?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I also saw the new style logbook in red today,and the front page with "this is not proof of ownership",made me think that it actually was not the logbook....its as if there should be another document to show,to prove your ownership of the vehicle.In fact, as the fella said it was a re-issued as he lost his last one, i even noted it down as a COPY!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts