KTM Owners Forum banner

Dvla new logbooks

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  ollie 
#1 ·
LOL just had my logbook for my new bike. LOL Thought it was a speeding fine when I opened it up...The thing is bright red looks totally hidious.

They are enough to scare anyone. Typical DVLA. Useless :wanker:

The front is enough to scare anyone off buying a new vehilce

"THIS DOCUMENT IS NOT PROOF OF OWNERSHIP"

THINKING OF BUYING THIS VEHICLE?

"BUYER BEWARE"

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO AVOID BEING TRICKED INTO BUYING A STOLEN VEHICLE?

DOES THE SELLER OF THIS VEHICLE LOOK LIKE TERRY TIBBS? IF SO DON'T BUY IT

All this Shite is written on the front of the new logbooks well except the terry tibbs part...What a load of old flange peice...

#4 ·
OK ive just got mine through too. Maybe the logbook has never been proof of ownership but the striking red front does make you think. How does anyone know that i own this bike. If its not who has it registered then what is it? Say you paid cash for a used bike, you have no proof that you own the bike.......

#12 ·
I also saw the new style logbook in red today,and the front page with "this is not proof of ownership",made me think that it actually was not the logbook....its as if there should be another document to show,to prove your ownership of the vehicle.In fact, as the fella said it was a re-issued as he lost his last one, i even noted it down as a COPY!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.