KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Father in law hacked the tree for fire wood 😂 my tarmac is on the left, the old buffer next door has the shit show 😂😂😂

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I refused to cut the tree down, I wanted to keep it so she got her dad to do it with his £70 ALDI chainsaw, took him about 9 hours to cut through it and then chainsaw was fucked after the chain had come off about 57 times 😂

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Stump looks like some gay ferny palm tree thing. All starch, piss and fibres. You can't carve that. Takes an oak tree to produce a proper cock and that'll take 200 years. Buy a massive plastic dildo to be going on with.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Stump looks like some gay ferny palm tree thing. All starch, piss and fibres. You can't carve that. Takes an oak tree to produce a proper cock and that'll take 200 years. Buy a massive plastic dildo to be going on with.
Silver birch by the looks - it would carve fine but wouldn’t be very resilient...
A mate carves for a living, goes all over the world doing it. He’s done a mint dragon that looks out of a woodland onto the A5 that has apparently caused a few crashes!
A take on this theme might suit the front of your house Wazza?!
1593241940182.jpeg

·
Registered
15,337 Posts
Silver birch by the looks - it would carve fine but wouldn’t be very resilient...
A mate carves for a living, goes all over the world doing it. He’s done a mint dragon that looks out of a woodland onto the A5 that has apparently caused a few crashes!
A take on this theme might suit the front of your house Wazza?!
View attachment 33972 View attachment 33972
That's very impressive

1 - 20 of 36 Posts