KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Borders shaped like a big knob, LOL
Really! if you have a tree stump a load of rocks and an e mountain bike growing out of your bell end maybe its time to get down to the clinic, I see a few weeds in there as well but thats just poor maintance :rolleyes:

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ha ha ! I’ve just converted the garage into a gym and put the leg magic on one of those buy it sell it sites for free collection. If you think eBay is bad then put something on the Facebook Marketplace, it’s like a virtual version of Mos Eisley space port in Star Wars 😂

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Another one of Ducati’s clangers... the Shimano motor is the last thing thing you want in a 2020 E mountain bike,ZX Bosch and the Bose are a league in front.

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yamaha are the best that they use in the Giant e bikes to be honest, but not much between all of them

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Blimey that’s like telling all those looking at a 1290R that the 950 is just as good,the game has moved on,2019 the Shimano was king of hill and even that has fallen by the wayside never mind Yama or what ever the name is 😀

·
Registered
14,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It also depends on what you want out of an ebike, the bigger more powerful motors make the bikes heavier etc. A 70nm motor is more than enough

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
, You statement is like who needs more than 100hp from a superbike,my Turbo Levo puts out 90NM allegedly...

The latest motors are magnesium,but where the game gets complicated bike manufactures do not make motors,so the irony the two cheapest current electric mountain bikes Halfords and Decathlon Both sell bikes with the latest ZX Bosch,assuming you can get one....

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Thought you said 70 NM was enough 😀 anyroad up anyone else reading this ZX Bosch or Bose the rest are pants till the new wiz bang,and that is assuming you can even get one with so much short supply.

·
Administrator
8,523 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts