KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next event will be on 19th September at the Tunbridge Wells site. Will be a different track layout to other events, with new easy hard routes.

See you there..

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi
how much is it
Pre-booked is £35, on the day if available is £40. Details on the front page of the website Enduro Kent. £10 deposit to book ( via paypal or over the phone ), remaining £25 to pay on when signing on. No membership needed, no ACU/AMCA license needed and no tyre restrictions. Just a safe 94db or less bike and protective gear

Cheers

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
me and 5 others are in

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be sure to book your place(s) in advance, that way you get to ride, and so do we!! We had a very poor entry to the 29th August event, and had to cancel. Hope this was just down to it being the end of the school holidays, and the bank holiday ( got to give some time to the family i suppose, can't ride all the time!!!)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Be sure to book your place(s) in advance, that way you get to ride, and so do we!! We had a very poor entry to the 29th August event, and had to cancel. Hope this was just down to it being the end of the school holidays, and the bank holiday ( got to give some time to the family i suppose, can't ride all the time!!!)
no mate its coz not many enduro riders own a trails bike, and with that track you do need a trails bike ha ha rough and even if you get a few bits where you can gas it,you cant see f all ha ha DUST,anybody dust

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
no mate its coz not many enduro riders own a trails bike, and with that track you do need a trails bike ha ha rough and even if you get a few bits where you can gas it,you cant see f all ha ha DUST,anybody dust
yea the last one i did was dangerous the dust was bad
i dont find the track that bad ,i have been to worse enduros

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The dust was bad, but hey, you can't controll all the factors, these are practice days, so you can "come off the gas", and let the dust settle!!

We're always changing the track, and like to make sure there is as much variety as the land permits..

We're working on adding some new sites for next year, so keep an eye out for details..

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree the track is suited to trails bikes and pit bikes. But its too much money for such a poor track. When I went lots of peple were moaning about the dust and the price. Sevenoaks track is much better

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The track has plenty of variety, and suits all bikes, bike control plays a part here, anyone can twist the throttle on straight!
As for the price, if you think £35 is too much for a days riding, then don't come! ( We have to provide a safe environment, and rent the land, which all comes at a premium!)
The dust was bad, but you should have seen the dust on the Welsh 2 Day this year, made the event you are talking about look like a hazey summers day! Try doing 50+ on a fire track with no vis... scarey!! ( and in a race where rolling of the throttle so you can see is not always what you want to do!! )

Agreed that the terrain at Sevenoaks gives more variety, but we won't be back there until next season, as the land owner gives exclusive use to the shoot at this time of year.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
35 quid is great value in my opinion
good on you for all your hard work i am looking forward to trying out astra146 enduro practice day as its going to be cheap and fast
i dont think that 35 pounds is a lot to pay and i appreciate the hard work you have put into this
thumbs up and keep it up

·
Registered
151 Posts
keith you realy should come on a astra146 enduro practice days whiteways cafe arundel any sunday 1030 for a brew then we ride for 3 or 5 hours and trust me not any one can go fast in a straight line as the quoted by endurokent i would like to see him flat out on a 525 on a 7 foot wide fire road with pine trees on both sides,or as astr146 does on the back wheel and im mean flat out,just ask the farmers and ramblers ha ha

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
so he is an ambassador for the trf then

·
Registered
8 Posts
ALL WELCOME, Yes keith you should come bring your mates its a good ride, give it a go ,Its free,only a little dust if your at the back lol

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What revs / conditions is that measured at?
This is measured at standstill, around 1/2 throttle as a guide, from a distance of around 100cm. 94db is the standard for all new bikes these days. ( both enduro and mx ), and has been for a few years. If the bike is older with a standard can, then normally re-wadding the exhaust will bring the nosie levels back to within limits.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
The guys at endurokent put on good events, the price is fair and the events well organised. However, i'm not riding, why? There is a round of the SEEC at Canada Heights, Swanley on the 19th.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cheers for the support guys, nice to know what we do is appreciated.
Finding land and providing events is not as easy as it might appear. We do try to put an event on that we would want to attend, as well as providing for all other rider abilites. We should be back at Sevenoaks next season, and we hope to have at least 1 or 2 new sites for next year. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
298 Posts
ive allways found the track rideable i didnt ride that day because sidcup club held a enduro at canada heights now thats what you call dusty

1 - 20 of 21 Posts