KTM Owners Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Apparently he didn't get up the hill climb after several goes and was timed out there
Third go by the look of it.

Was never going to finish on time when the leader took over 3 hours. Would have been absolute carnage on the early hill climbs and would have been stuck behind people quite a bit in Karl’s as well.

·
Registered
10,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yup, insanely unlucky.

Still showed he’s the daddy though even without a win.

Well done indeed to Manni though. He had to ride everything first. Respect.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I don’t think I’ve seen a pro as fucked as Manni at the end of an event when he first took his lid off. Crazy how much the top guys can push themselves.

·
Registered
10,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Manni said the Motorex hill was impossible after an early run at it. He made it though. Jarvis did get up it, he just looked like his line for the knife edge plateau was a bit naff and a small mistake would’ve had him back down the bottom.

Loving Will Hoares Ronnie Mac look. Ripping fork guards off instead of “cuttin yo fenders” is Uber cool🤣🤣👍🏼💪

·
Premium Member
2,025 Posts
Manni said the Motorex hill was impossible after an early run at it. He made it though. Jarvis did get up it, he just looked like his line for the knife edge plateau was a bit naff and a small mistake would’ve had him back down the bottom.

Loving Will Hoares Ronnie Mac look. Ripping fork guards off instead of “cuttin yo fenders” is Uber cool🤣🤣👍🏼💪
[/QUOTE

Proper Yorkshireman 👍👍

·
Registered
186 Posts
Jarvis had a split fuel line apparently…. quite a random thing that no?
With the dust settled, Enduro21 catches up with Graham to find out what actually happened at his 2022 Erzbergrodeo…
“Basically the petrol connector came off.” Jarvis explains. “It wasn’t connected properly and it came off up the first hill leaving me with a bike which was dry and wouldn’t run.
“I was checking everything, electrical connectors, the plug, seeing if water had got in there, everything I could think of. But because this had never happened to me before I just didn’t think to check the fuel connector and I was pissing about for an hour.”

I would take above with a pintch of salt.....if the connector is not fitted properly it should sprinkle quite a lot a fuel around the engine when the starter is pushed.
Let's assume no one noticed that in the rush/noise. But, how could one not smell the fuel?

·
Registered
10,796 Posts
Jarvis had a split fuel line apparently…. quite a random thing that no?
Apparently the fuel connections weren't pushed together properly....

Reactions: fletche36

·
Registered
10,796 Posts
He needs factory Damo back as his mechanic :)
Deffo, woudn't have happened if he'd prepped the bike..... even if does ignore you.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts