KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
nope. think you got all the top players in that list.all are capable of wins/ top 3 finishes. good luck to everyone who is having a crack.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Good luck to Knighter, he seems to want to win everything at the moment and show the doubters he is still no 1 (or 101).

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
5 days till Erzberg! Who do you think will finish in the top 5? Obvious contenders are Knight, Walker, Jarvis, Bolton, Letti, Gomez, Young, Lampkin, Hemingway... anyone I've missed?
Jarvis then Walker......but could be the other way round.....Knighter third.....

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Knight for the win then prob Jarvis walker Gomez Bolton that's my prediction, I started a thread ages ago about who is the best but this was includeing taddy,would of been great for him to ride all the extreme series so each of their own strengths and weaknesses would show and we could have an overall extreme champion, I did here taddy was riding but then heard he wasn't? It's going to be a great race though carnt wait

Reactions: S.B.

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Knight for the win then prob Jarvis walker Gomez Bolton that's my prediction, I started a thread ages ago about who is the best but this was includeing taddy,would of been great for him to ride all the extreme series so each of their own strengths and weaknesses would show and we could have an overall extreme champion, I did here taddy was riding but then heard he wasn't? It's going to be a great race though carnt wait
Think you're close with that list Ross.

whatever happens, hope all the Brits are up there at the sharp end.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Jus having this conversation wi the biffster on way to nexc Thorpe, he thinks as the last 3 quarters of the course after the bathtub is all technical and will suit Jarvis more than knighter. And knighters speed advantage will only be on the first quarter to the bathtub section,so now I'm undecided but the biggest factor will be luck, yeh think the Brits will dominate again hopefully Ben Hemingway will be up there to push Gomez back

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Does anyone know of this is going to get any kind if live or "nearly live" coverage? I wouldn't have a blue where to look so if anyone does see where it being shown then please pop it up on here, I'd love to see move of it than I have which has mainly been little snippets :).

·
Registered
9,197 Posts
Reactions: womble9

·
Registered
146 Posts
That coverage was bloody fantastic last year ,log on thinking would watch the start and watched the whole race .. Fair play redbull.
Yeah think they had Chris Birch on commentary and it was really good, could explain all the sections really well.

Hope Knighter wins he has what it takes this year and being on a 3hunny he will go well. Can't see Walker getting a podium with the line up I reckon Knight, Jarvis, Gomez.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Thanks for the link :)

1 - 20 of 150 Posts