KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Website only lists 2018 KTM models. Now it’s being muttered that they will be a Sherco dealer instead.

Any truth in this?

Are dealers looking at different brands?

·
Premium Member
8,080 Posts
Don't know the answer to that, but why have they still got 2018 bikes?

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They haven’t got 2018s, just the web sites well out of date....

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Yes they’re going to sell sherco. They posted it on their social media account.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Edmondson has ditched ktm and taken on a sherco dealership as well, a local shop to me have dropped the white ktm's also, funny how the dealers can see it but you lot can't.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Edmondson has ditched ktm and taken on a sherco dealership as well, a local shop to me have dropped the white ktm's also, funny how the dealers can see it but you lot can't.
I don’t think they have sacked off Ktm and gas gas. I think it’s as well as.
I personally like the sherco and think it will be my next bike.
what bikes have you got at the moment then lee ?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Lees still got a Ktm but it’s in the sand dunes, apparently they couldn’t fit it in the helicopter too.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Yeh should have got a helicopter much easier! How many desert rallys you done?

7 pre 2003 ktm,s from the days they gave a toss, 1, 2012 300 ktm try not to use it much bit fragile but not as bad as the 4 strokes from that era. 17 wrf 450 been no trouble at all, 18 africa twin again no trouble, 21 yz 125 not ridden it yet.
The kids bikes are the kids bikes not mine, I wanted them to have yamahas but one did not like the blue wheels!!! was able to get the 2 85's at a bargain price and luckily the kids are very easy on them so not fell apart that much for modern ktm's. Kids are shooting up and will need 125's soon I will put my foot down this time and not buy ktmhuskgas because they will be staying on those for a lot longer.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
"I don’t think they have sacked off Ktm and gas gas. I think it’s as well as." No not the ones I said, kicked them in to touch.

·
Registered
8,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sherco sure do look nice. A guy down here has a new factory. Looks amazing, sounds so smooth, looks very tractable. Another lad has a factory 125, it also sounds really sweet.

Sherco or Beta are making cracking bikes right now. Don’t listen to the people saying a mate a few years ago said it was shit. Go try a new model and make your mind up. KTM are losing customers hand over fist. They have been for a while. Next year the racing paddocks will not have nowhere near as much orange as in previous years. Ktmist’s just have to accept this, including me.

Just remember, when racing re starts properly you have to beat these cheaper and higher spec brands or otherwise you will also have to follow suit and buy the bike at the sharp end of the race. Beta 350 4t is pretty good at the moment, definitely better on fuel than the 2t 300 allegedly.

Reactions: fletche36

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Lee goes round bashing the shit out of KTM and Husky then when it comes to buying his kids bikes, buys KTM/Husky then proceeds to moan about how shit they are :ROFLMAO:
He doesn't bring anything to the forum and is boring as fuck.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Arrrrr looks like I have upset you, the little shit with the big bad attitude has crawled out from under his stone to mouth off personal insults again whilst hiding behind his keyboard, he does this every few years, like I have told you many times before face to face COWARD!!!

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
You haven't upset me I just said you're boring as fuck...

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Yawn :rolleyes:
Sherco sure do look nice. A guy down here has a new factory. Looks amazing, sounds so smooth, looks very tractable. Another lad has a factory 125, it also sounds really sweet.

Sherco or Beta are making cracking bikes right now. Don’t listen to the people saying a mate a few years ago said it was shit. Go try a new model and make your mind up. KTM are losing customers hand over fist. They have been for a while. Next year the racing paddocks will not have nowhere near as much orange as in previous years. Ktmist’s just have to accept this, including me.

Just remember, when racing re starts properly you have to beat these cheaper and higher spec brands or otherwise you will also have to follow suit and buy the bike at the sharp end of the race. Beta 350 4t is pretty good at the moment, definitely better on fuel than the 2t 300 allegedly.
Did he run out of fuel or was it a bike problem?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts