KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all
im after an exhaust to fit my 2005 ktm 300 please dont mind second hand as long as it in good condition. also after a head light please must be like new
cheers MADDANE

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
i have a front pipe from an 09 250exc. its had a dent in the fat part of the chamber which has been blown out nicely. its not mint but good condition and isnt covered in small dents.im after £40 plus p&p if you want it and its well worth that.p.m. me if you want it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a front pipe from an 09 250exc. its had a dent in the fat part of the chamber which has been blown out nicely. its not mint but good condition and isnt covered in small dents.im after £40 plus p&p if you want it and its well worth that.p.m. me if you want it.
hi can you send me a few picture please
cheers

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey there, i have a full std exhaust from a 2002 (engine was the same till 06) included expansion chamber and silencer both in very good condition. The front pipe has 3 very minor dents which do not affect performance. Here's some pictures....

I'll clean it all up if you are interested!
get back to me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey there, i have a full std exhaust from a 2002 (engine was the same till 06) included expansion chamber and silencer both in very good condition. The front pipe has 3 very minor dents which do not affect performance. Here's some pictures....

I'll clean it all up if you are interested!
get back to me.
hi i dont think that they were the same but may be wrong.
cheers

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hi I have an sxs tail pipe for a 300 05 used for 4 months . Great condition £50 plus postage

1 - 14 of 14 Posts