KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello guys and girl, I’ve started making vids on YouTube as a hobby and was looking for some feedback, likes/dislikes be as honest as you can,

Check out this one and let me know your thoughts if you have a spare few minutes, thanks and if you enjoy don’t forget to like and subscribe 😂 you know the rules haha

·
Registered
269 Posts
Bollocks is right! Technically it’s fine, the video and audio quality are pretty good. The problem is content. It’s a few bikes having a sedate ride to a meet, where presumably nothing interesting happened and no interesting bikes turned up, followed by a fairly pedestrian ride home. Then of course there is the background Muzak. It could’ve just been bland but it was elevated to irritating by being sufficiently loud as to make the commentary inaudible. You may well have said something interesting or amusing but I couldn’t tell. If that sounds harsh, well, there’s a lot video footage out there and if you want people to subscribe then you need to have something interesting, amusing or eye catching. Good luck.

·
Registered
699 Posts
99% of YT videos are unwatchable dullness, and this is right up there with the best of them.

Mind you, there's a pig-faced, Dutch bird who also dumps endless hours of road-moving-towards-the-screen footage on YT, and she seems to get an audience, so you never know (though you're less likely to get thousands of Indians flirting in the comments and wanking themselves stupid in the hope of a flash of skin).

·
Registered
314 Posts
I will be honest............ Fuck me - I must say that was one of the most boring videos i've ever watched. I could ride quicker on a plaque 90. :rolleyes:

Hello guys and girl, I’ve started making vids on YouTube as a hobby and was looking for some feedback, likes/dislikes be as honest as you can,

Check out this one and let me know your thoughts if you have a spare few minutes, thanks and if you enjoy don’t forget to like and subscribe 😂 you know the rules haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts