KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah pm'd him about a set, just thought the ones in the pic looked good. Would like a set of red/black alpinas but none about that I can find, unless you know of any for sale ??

Trev :)

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
andyturd is the trainee and i've been training him up this year.

I could get them done but at the moment its a no go and as i've been doing all andy's wheels nor can andy.

There isnt any other anodiser that will do this effect for the money i charge, the ammount of time it takes to get this finish is unreal and therefore you actaully loose money by the ammount of time it takes to get them right which is why i havent been doing many lately.

There bloke on ebay who uses my old anodiers who i geared up to do these in the first place some 6 years ago and will get you the pants fade look which actually does fade really quick anyway but to get the sharp bang on half and half is me or alpina.

If you want them done as a one off your going to have to pay for it, theres over 8 hours work in doing a set of half and half wheels right.

Mark.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers for that mark, 8 hours @£5/hour doesnt sound to bad :D just kidding :smokin:
can you msg me with what the cost would be, though it sounds like itll be close to a set of secondhand alpinas figuring in the price of the wheels plus work, etc

Cheers
Trev :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts