KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the MCN app for my I phone! brill bit of fun, but either my speedo is 10 mph out or the apps not working fully, on my speedo did a max speed of 104 but the app says my best speed was 94 ? (private rd of course)

anyone else got the app and what do you think.

used whilst on my SD

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
has the ability to post on facebook, decided not to for that very reason

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
99 its brill, shows map of the route youve taken, the speeds youve done, the time its taken etc, just pissed that it did'nt record my top speed on my last run or my speedo is out by that much,

·
Registered
147 Posts
not got that one but i have Pocket dyno for my iphone...tells you 0-60(actually..0-10,0-20,0-30 ect all the way to your max speed), g`s on acceleration (you can input your vehicle weight too for power to weght ratio)max speed,max power,standing 1/8th and 1/4 mile.....not used it on my bike yet (only the car)i need to get a cradle so i can give it a try,need to remember to switch off "use present location" though as it shows where you did it on the map :eek:,you can also save different vehicles to it so you can switch between them at a push of a button :D and think you can upload/compare ect on thier site

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
speedos on cars and bikes are set up to 10% lower so you cant sue the manufacturer when you get done for speeding.......sorry 10% higher aprox

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes:burnout: but your speedo is 10mph out it must have read 140 ??

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
yes:burnout: but your speedo is 10mph out it must have read 140 ??

Didn't have much left in it - tWas flat out (audi a6 2.7 tdi)

I knew I shoulda got the A8!!

I'll try the 990 Adventure tomorrow !

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
£4.99 from app store, if you keep it just on your phone then no one else, but dont give your phone to those in blue, will check if you can delete it. cant down load to pc though.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It does some funny things, it reports a top speed (in its top spped box) then when i go over the map of the route, the map reports a higher top speed! oh well its interesting though have had to stop using it for now or i might get into trouble.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts