KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me your opinion about DNA Air Filters. The more opinions we have, the better feedback we can give to the manufacturers about everything regards those.
Feel free to post! :)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
My opinion is that the market for them on this forum is miniscule and youll not make money from pushing them. Selling the odd filter now again isnt going to make you millions. You need to massively increase your range if you want to make money from the forum. I cant see a lot of individual products selling in volume on here so you need to sell not a lot of a wide range of products instead.

There has to be a very good reason for anyone in the UK to buy from Greece when the UK market is already very well covered by UK companies so you need to find a reason why we should buy from you. Good luck with that, from the outside it looks like a very crowded market to me.

7% discount is completely irrelevent in my opinion btw. Eurotek offer 15% all day long, a special offer of 7% doesnt get me going, thats for sure.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I have one of your filter air box covers on my 690 Duke, it looks superb, sounds great and seat of the pants tells me it has given the bike a bit more go. Top product, thank you.

Reactions: Telematica

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys your opinion would be usefull to me. Please give your feedback..:dozey:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My opinion is that the market for them on this forum is miniscule and youll not make money from pushing them. Selling the odd filter now again isnt going to make you millions. You need to massively increase your range if you want to make money from the forum. I cant see a lot of individual products selling in volume on here so you need to sell not a lot of a wide range of products instead.

There has to be a very good reason for anyone in the UK to buy from Greece when the UK market is already very well covered by UK companies so you need to find a reason why we should buy from you. Good luck with that, from the outside it looks like a very crowded market to me.

7% discount is completely irrelevent in my opinion btw. Eurotek offer 15% all day long, a special offer of 7% doesnt get me going, thats for sure.
I will reply to what you are asking Bren but i have to wait for more opinions..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Was impressed with the one I got for my MV F4, so went straight for DNA again when I got my RC8. Impressed with the quality and performance. Would choose above others every time now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts