KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Good to see you back on two wheels - nothing like a new bike and some shizzle to play with.I keep looking at those in the dealer and talking myself out of it (so far) , Just pull it til something gives or cracks, best way to learn........

Administrator
Just couldn鈥檛 fucking stay away could I 馃檮 Yep, bought a new 690 SMCR, tons of shite to go on it as well.

How the fuck do you get the side plastics off, it鈥檚 doing my tit in !

Evening !

View attachment 47885
The front tank panels, lift up near the battery and slide forward.

Then remove the tail section by removing the filler cap first then there is one bolt underneath, come up from the top or the rear tyre.

The rear panels will then come of with another 2 a screw each and they are obvious where they are.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have but I鈥檓 none the wiser ! It鈥檚 like one of those IKEA instruction manuals !
The front tank panels, lift up near the battery and slide forward.

Then remove the tail section by removing the filler cap first then there is one bolt underneath, come up from the top or the rear tyre.

The rear panels will then come of with another 2 a screw each and they are obvious where they are.
Sound, I鈥檓 putting the exhaust on tomorrow 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
As it鈥檚 Father鈥檚 Day I decided to fit the Tekmo header and Wings exhaust, absolute cunt of a job, 10 times harder than the full Akrapovic on the Gen 1 !

Registered
oh dear, oh dear............... wazza has returned ....:eek:...(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: WazzaDuke33
1 - 18 of 18 Posts