KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WELL AFTER A FEW HOURS HERE IS THE FINISHED POWDER COATED FRAME JUST NEEDS A FEW MORE BITS AND BOBS AND ITS DONE,THANKS FOR INPUT GUYS ON POWDER COATING CODE ETC ANDY.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
very nice indeedy :smokin:

·
Registered
151 Posts
please tell me you went for ral2009 cause thats what mine went in yesterday for and your bike looks stunning

·
Registered
389 Posts
thats really smart, how much is a frame powder coating these days

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i had it done quite cheap by a local company and he charged me £60 all in inc the blasting and zinc coating

·
Registered
24 Posts
Feck!!! that looks mighty fine,very nice work indeed,was'nt sure about an orange frame before but that looks great,time to get in the garage & get stuck into mine I think.

·
Registered
151 Posts
mate hope you dont mind but you bike photo is now on my pc screen saver, i did have a screen saver photo of kate moss in the nude and her legs spread wide apart winking at me,but mate your bike easy wins the the place for my screen saver ,fucking sex

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mate hope you dont mind but you bike photo is now on my pc screen saver, i did have a screen saver photo of kate moss in the nude and her legs spread wide apart winking at me,but mate your bike easy wins the the place for my screen saver ,fucking sex
nice one that made me laugh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts