KTM Owners Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Even though i am 150 miles from the dealer you are thinking about,i have heard good things about them so if you go for the GT i think they will look after you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can get warrant work done at any dealer surely not just the dealer you purchased from so why not just get the best deal you can then use your local dealer for any servicing or repair works?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I tried that with 2 other dealers and they would not do any work just kept on saying you have got to take it to the dealer you bought it from.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've just bought a new to me SDGT, warranty runs out 1st March, I take it local dealers aren't interested in warranty work checks before it runs out?

Local merc dealer were on the phone to me before my car warranty ran out, to bring it in for a final checkover before it expires.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I have had warranty work done and recalls at dealers I didn't buy the bike from no problem all good...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have all but decided to go for a KTM Superduke GT, pending an agreeable test ride.
I'm going for the test ride of the GT and the R this weekend, and plan to put down the deposit if I like the bike.
I have never purchased a new bike before, so any tips or advice?
Bikes are in short supply at the moment so I do not think prices will be negotiable, are there any areas I can push for more value; extras, service plan, warranty etc?
Any input is appreciated, especially if you have a SDR/GT!

Thanks
If you are considering any extras add it to the deal discussed, because it will cost a lot more later (even before you receive the bike)- they have a habit of adding "labour" to anything you may want post hand shake.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts