KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First ride on the new toy

Headed west into deepest darkest wales..... Well Lake Vyrnwy, built in the 1880s, is the first of its kind in the world.

From here i went to over to Dinas Mawddwy and onto Barmouth for donuts. the sugared kind!

Back over the hills and home to Wolves, lovin this bike big stylee, even though its gonna be a barsyeward to keep clean!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice! Much better roads (and by the looks of it weather) than I had today! Picked mine up from the KTM centre in Hemel Hempstead and road around and through most of London.... Came home three times but just decided to keep going and rode right past...

Knackered after a full day on the bike but loving it!

/bfg

·
Registered
88 Posts
Did a similar ride myself last week when I picked mine up, minus the donuts!! I'm also from wolves so I'll keep an eye out!!

Loving the bike, part ex'd my RC8. Agree with the engine, really loose from the start despite running it in. My Superduke and RC8 were like riding in firts gear all the time until run in a bit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Echoone

Always fancied the RC8, always looked comfy as far as sports bikes go, had to ditch my blade it was killing me, previous to that i had a tiger 1050 great bike but a wallower round the bends, and weight distrution was very dolly parton (very top heavy)

Its very early days (200 miles in lol.) but this might be the one, until ducatti do something with that god awful beak nose on the ms1200 oh and the ££££'ss.

Ps As a past KTM er ,who do you use for valve services and should i start savin now?

I will keep em peeled for you mate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts