1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
great vid matey....... love the stack at 1.12 lol doh! nice to see the tellboard taking victims still lol

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
Excellent...glad to see panda has taken the "not goin on the track crown" go forth n drink my son lol
pyrotechnics.....are cool, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

That Ducati....>pap< cough.....dont turn well on cold tyres

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
sweet vid, even tho you shouldnt even be in this country :smokin:
amen brother:D that ducrapi looked like panic breaking to me ;) did fat lass not ride then toddy?

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
amen brother:D that ducrapi looked like panic breaking to me ;) did fat lass not ride then toddy?
No she blamed everything from, her time of month to somthin about brakes not working.....I recon somthin called Jack was to blame ;)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sweet vid, even tho you shouldnt even be in this country :smokin:
I'll be british in a year;)

Combination of cold tyre, false neutral and front brake. Kudus to him for taking it on a kart track though.

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
Karl, im suprrised you can hold them now....what with fingers gettin blown off :)

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
ah the famous kk mega wheelies back, respek!

·
Registered
152 Posts
wat a weekend!!:D last time i had that much fun it cost me 50-EURO ina shady part of amsterdam :smokin: bring on nx year :scooter:

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
wat a weekend!!:D last time i had that much fun it cost me 50-EURO ina shady part of amsterdam :smokin:
Amen to that.;)

Who edited the vid? Very impressive. Well kept me amused:rolleyes:. Lovin Grants wheelies:D. Looked like good fun. If i was gay enough to ride an sm id wanna go, haha.:D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
No No No its very simple i ran out of talent. Didn't have a great deal to start with but you've got to have a go as you will never know how shit you are:rotflmao:

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
The Ducati hypamotard before his spectacular off :smokin:

And after the spill

And the "rider" getting his spare bike out :cool:

1 - 20 of 119 Posts