KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called them today and it's a full exhaust system that should be out in 3-4 weeks! The prices aren't too bad either for a full system $1,600USD for the stainless. I don't remember how much the titanium was since it's in the $2k area lol

I'm excited! Going to see how much our Tucker Rocky rep can get one for me ;) Normally he hooks us up big time. And it'll give me a few weeks to start saving. Ahhh working at a KTM shop has some good perks!

Oddly the FMF website says it's a slip on system but the guy I talked to said they are only making a full system. And the pic isn't the correct one. There is a video on YouTube of the racer's bike who tested the pipe. If it's that one i'll be happy! Although once again it's not a great quality video.

·
Registered
7,985 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
This doesn't help very much.. Despite my googling skills.. I can't find a picture of the actual system, or it installed.. The video is cool, but gives no info

·
Registered
2 Posts
Called FMF today... Got the "3-4 weeks out" answer. Doubt I'm going to have that much patience, although having a FMF system would be cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts