KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Fuckin scum need to be castrated with a hammer :censored:

I must admit im very lazy when im at events and usually just leave my bike unlocked in the signing on tent or under the gazebo next to my van , i just acquired some huge chunks of 20mm steel plate so im going to weld some big loops to the bottom of my van to chain the bikes to over a weekends racing ;)

I wish we lived in a world when you could just kill scumbags and get a pat on the back from plod :rolleyes:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Fuckin scum need to be castrated with a hammer :censored:

I must admit im very lazy when im at events and usually just leave my bike unlocked in the signing on tent or under the gazebo next to my van , i just acquired some huge chunks of 20mm steel plate so im going to weld some big loops to the bottom of my van to chain the bikes to over a weekends racing ;)

I wish we lived in a world when you could just kill scumbags and get a pat on the back from plod :rolleyes:
That's a good call, yes it really is a shame the world we live in with the police doing not much about the thieves. :wanker:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Makes you think who's buying all these or are they being exported , feel for any body having there bike lifted especially the young iom lad , even worse that some were one off race prepped bikes , these total horsewankers know to go to events and have a look for theyre next bike and probably follow you home....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.