KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Im looking to improve on the foot peg-situation on my rally bike (a rebuilt KTM 450 EXC-F 2019). Right now im using the OEM SX-footpegs thats 6mm lower than standard EXC, but im looking for a bit bigger platform for increased comfort on long stages. Its paramount that the pegs are lower than standard too - like these: KTM larger and lower footpegs features and benefits. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Try FLO PEGS
They are 20 mm down and 12mm back,

I have them in my Sherco 500!
Not cheap though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,978 Posts
That’s a serious looking peg!!!

Reactions: Burner

·
Registered
353 Posts
I’ve always fancied the Fastway ones, massive platform and lower and set back although not as far as the Flo ones I don’t think. Never used them though so csnt comment on how good they are

don’t Raptor do a low/offset peg? Got tipegs on my 300 and they’re awesome for grip

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I’ve always fancied the Fastway ones, massive platform and lower and set back although not as far as the Flo ones I don’t think. Never used them though so csnt comment on how good they are

don’t Raptor do a low/offset peg? Got tipegs on my 300 and they’re awesome for grip
I have some Fastway pegs had them years when i change bikes they always stay..changed the spikes twice expensive but worth every penny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts