KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

A rare example maintained to original specification of a 1999 KTM 400SXC.
I have owned this bike for over 8 years during which time it has been purely used for very light fair weather recreational road and lane riding.
Serviced regularly and maintained to a high degree the bike has been kept in a garage throughout. It has a brand new Front and Rear Orange Renthal Sprocket / Chain set and I’ve just done a full Air and twin Oil Filter change. It comes with a full day/night road MOT (renewed last month (no advisories)) and road Tax. Loads of receipts too.
A real head turner both on looks and ‘noise’ it has been a fantastic bike, reliable and fun to ride I’ll be sad to see it go but wish to purchase a bigger beast more suitable for long distance touring. Obviously it has signs of wear and general usage as per any Enduro bike although it’s all superficial and there are some brand new Rad Plastics to go with the bike that will give it a face lift if needed.
The local KTM dealership is always full of praise for the condition of bike and how sweet the engine runs (they have done the valve clearances and engine/carb strip down and maintenance over past few years).
Because of its rarity it is difficult to pin a price on it although I did recently see one online selling private at £2000 to which the dealership suggested that was in the ball park.

I’m going to be realistic though as I’m keen for a quick sale and repurchase.

£1650 OVNO

PM for photos (couldn't work out how to add them to the post!)

Thanks for looking

Jack

1 - 1 of 1 Posts