KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KTM 450 exc Enduro/Supermoto (road legal) Mileage: 2300 (100 hours)
450 factory exc with plenty of extra's. black frame, black excel rims, factory triple clamps, lows hours use, new stealth sprocket and gold chain, clutch saver, akraprovic pipe, awesome power and sounds superb. (original pipe also available)
Also comes with a set of supermoto wheels, new tyres.

Best around and is a factory version. Other extras include - rear disc guard, hand guards, quick realease sump guard, fork valve bleeders, never dropped, crashed or raced. Also body armour included.

Totally genuine bike in superb condition and worth so much more than the usual rusty examples around.

Selling due to lack of use (hence low mileage/hours)

£3,400 ono. Tel. 07949334253 for more details

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
got any pics

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I can vouch for this bike dudes, he's my cousin and i told him to put it on here as im sure someone will want it as it is indeed as clean as it looks, unused though fuck knows why, its just an expensive garage ornament :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
bump

·
Registered
41 Posts
Looks a nice bike - but price is a bit steep.

I have a couple of mates looking for one of these, but as they know I paid £2600 for mine (less miles/hours, and as good condition as yours when I got it - admittedly standard can only), I cannot see them going for it......

Not wanting to provoke a price war - just trying to help out, by suggesting a more realistic price, may attract more interest.

·
Registered
76 Posts

I have a couple of mates looking for one of these, but as they know I paid £2600 for mine (less miles/hours, and as good condition as yours when I got it - admittedly standard can only), I cannot see them going for it......

Not wanting to provoke a price war - just trying to help out, by suggesting a more realistic price, may attract more interest.
Not a bad price for 2 bikes though dont you think ?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Cheers, it is a nice bike which i don't have the time for, the supermoto wheels have only ever been put on the bike once and ridden for a few miles!

·
Registered
164 Posts

What did you get with the bike, any pics of your bike so i can see the model

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

£2600 +

Has black excel dirt rims
sm wheels with new tyre on the rear and caliper relocation bracket
Gold triple clamps
Akra Can
Factory finished black frame
Anodised goodies
Fork bleeders
Quick release sump guard

I'd say he's not far off on the price and it does say o.n.o. :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
bump:rolleyes:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Will you sell the moto wheels alone? If so what price?

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
KTM 450 exc Enduro/Supermoto (road legal) Mileage: 2300 (100 hours)
450 factory exc with plenty of extra's. black frame, black excel rims, factory triple clamps, lows hours use, new stealth sprocket and gold chain, clutch saver, akraprovic pipe, awesome power and sounds superb. (original pipe also available)
Also comes with a set of supermoto wheels, new tyres.

Best around and is a factory version. Other extras include - rear disc guard, hand guards, quick realease sump guard, fork valve bleeders, never dropped, crashed or raced. Also body armour included.

Totally genuine bike in superb condition and worth so much more than the usual rusty examples around.

Selling due to lack of use (hence low mileage/hours)

£3,400 ono. Tel. 07949334253 for more details

Option 2Due to some interests in the acro can and SM wheels and also requests for a cheaper option, i am prepared to sell the bike with the unused standard can fitted, minus the SM wheels for £2800, all other goodies will remain on the bike i.e. gold triple clamps etc.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Option 2

Due to some interests in the acro can and SM wheels and also requests for a cheaper option, i am prepared to sell the bike with the unused standard can fitted, minus the SM wheels for £2800, all other goodies will remain on the bike i.e. gold triple clamps etc.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts