KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 990 Adventure the ABS model. It is registered on a 07 plate. Good condition, 17.800k miles, Fully services in accordance with the warranty directions. Just had its large 17k mile service at which point it was fitted with new brake pads front and rear, new chain and sprocket. The bike is black in colour and come with heated grips, spot lamps, Touratech large luggage plate, radiator protector, engine bars & rear luggage racks and boxes. The bike is honest and has been a good tourer/commuter for me bud sadly spends more time in the garage now then on the road. Curently MOT'd till April 2012. £6,250.00 ono.

Please feel free to e-mail if you have any questions [email protected]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thought I'd try and add some pictures of my bike to give you a chance to have a look at it. (Not great with computers so hopefully these will come out)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Samslow. With a bit of luck my next post will show a link to the pics!! fingers crossed

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This bike is for sale in the Maidstone area of Kent.

Hope this helps anyone who is interested

Regards

Nick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For Sale 2007 (07 Plate) KTM 990 Adventure

I am selling my 990 Adventure the ABS model. It is registered on a 07 plate. Good condition, 17.800k miles, Fully services in accordance with the warranty directions. Just had its large 17k mile service at which point it was fitted with new brake pads front and rear, new chain and sprocket. The bike is black in colour and come with heated grips, spot lamps, Touratech large luggage plate, radiator protector, engine bars & rear luggage racks and boxes. The bike is honest and has been a good tourer/commuter for me bud sadly spends more time in the garage now then on the road. Curently MOT'd till April 2012. Revised price of £5.800 ono

This bike is for sale in the Maidstone area of Kent.

Hope this helps anyone who is interested

Regards

Nick
Please feel free to e-mail if you have any questions [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts