KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Husqvarna FE450 owned by me for just over two years, it was on 60 hrs when I bought it and is currently on 142hrs, so ive only done 80hrs in those two years on local green lanes. Current mileage is 4065, oil and filters have been changed very regularly and the bike has Michelin tyres and mousses fitted, also recent chain and both sprockets. Its had only two previous owners from new and is in very good condition, also comes with a few spare parts and the blue folder with all manuals etc. collection from Braintree Essex area. any questions please call me 07951 782140 Phil

husky 1

husky 6

husky 2

husky 7

husky 3

husky 5

husky 8

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I picked the wrong time to sell this fantastic bike!!! bloody virus...….Is it coz of covid or price?????

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Price I reckon, but the lock down has just sealed it's fate I think, for the next few months anyway.

Here's one that sold recently, is yours almost £1k better than that one?

·
Registered
6,527 Posts
I paid £4600 for mine from a Husky dealer about 18 months or so ago, which seemed a fair price then. Actually better than some private sales.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price I reckon, but the lock down has just sealed it's fate I think, for the next few months anyway.

Here's one that sold recently, is yours almost £1k better than that one?

Mmmmmm maybe! but this add doesn't say how many hours/miles etc, but maybe i should consider offers on the price now.....

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Yup, and yours looks to be in much better condition.
I'd just sit tight for now though as I think buyers have likely smelt blood in the water.. myself included.
Looking to get my mrs her next bike once the used market has realised there aren't many buyers around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts