KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a genuine KTM 18 litre plastic tank up for grabs to give a much bigger range than the piddly 11? litre tank that's fitted as standard to the Duke 2 / SMC etc. (part number 584.07.013.200)

bought by me but never fitted to my Duke 2 before i sold it

comes with Tap

Good condition, no damage - see photos for condition

Think it can be made to fit all the 625/ 640 / 660 LC4 bikes but you may need to change the seat as well (designed to work with the scalloped seat top as on SMC and Duke 2 - see images for seat cutout shape)

I actually have 2 of these - both the same (although the other one doesn't have a tap fitted) both are for sale. No tank cap on either.

Anyone want to make a reasonable offer? Postage will be expensive i guess (will only charge you what it costs me) or pick up from SW16?

shout with any questions / offers!

·
Registered
29 Posts
so if I got this tank, it will fit on a 660 LC4 SMC ? sorry about the question, but im useless at this kind of thing

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so if I got this tank, it will fit on a 660 LC4 SMC ? sorry about the question, but im useless at this kind of thing
I dont know enough about the SMC models or the seat type they have

it depends on your seat / saddle - where your meets the current petrol tank / front of the saddle is it indented scalloped in // U-shaped or is it n-shaped (rounded outwards) shape?

Talk a look at the last picture in the listing and compare with the saddle on your bike - if yours is scallped in at the top u-shaped and matches the tank indent in the last foto then yes it will fit.

To be honest it would probably fit all the LC4 engined bikes but if you don't have a scalloped saddle currently you would need to buy one to suit the tank

happy to look at photos of your saddle to confirm if you want to post?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also dug out the other duplicate 18L tank i have

this one is painted (not vinyls / stickers) witha few dings / chips to paintwork and has NO TAP fitted or for saddle button (reuse the ones off your existing tank) - as above open to offers

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The unpainted one with Tap has now sold - still the painted one is available - make me an offer!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a genuine KTM 18 litre plastic tank up for grabs to give a much bigger range than the piddly 11? litre tank that's fitted as standard to the Duke 2 / SMC etc. (part number 584.07.013.200)

bought by me but never fitted to my Duke 2 before i sold it

comes with Tap

Good condition, no damage - see photos for condition

Think it can be made to fit all the 625/ 640 / 660 LC4 bikes but you may need to change the seat as well (designed to work with the scalloped seat top as on SMC and Duke 2 - see images for seat cutout shape)

I actually have 2 of these - both the same (although the other one doesn't have a tap fitted) both are for sale. No tank cap on either.

Anyone want to make a reasonable offer? Postage will be expensive i guess (will only charge you what it costs me) or pick up from SW16?

shout with any questions / offers!

The unpainted one with Tap has now sold - still the painted one is available - make me an offer!
Hi
Would it be possible to ship it to Denmark?
I could really use it.
- do you have the matching seat? :)

/Alexander

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi
I could really use it.

/Alexander
Yes i can ship it to Denmark (but be aware there will likley be import duties since Brexit - i can declare it at minimal value to keep these as low as possible)

Only the opraneg black painted one is available - it has no petrol tap or cap so you will need to use the ones off your current tank

No i don't have a seat to match but they can be bought fairly cheaply on ebay or similar (Duke 2 or SMC - any with the U shaped front)

if you are interested then PM me an offer (on the understanding that i don't have a packing and shipping quote yet but imagine it will be approx £40ish )

ta
Jim

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
Hi
I could really use it.

/Alexander
i think i have a seat if you are interested,,,,,, sorry to jump on your post Katanajim..

Reactions: katanajim
1 - 9 of 9 Posts