KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Time has come for me to bugger off to Uni, so the bike's up for sale.

Looking for £4600 ONO. Need to shift it so make me an offer :)

It's a K6 Suzuki GSX-R 750, 13223 miles on the clock. It's been used as my daily bike as I don't drive, hence the higher than average mileage. I'm the second owner since new.

Kept it clean and lubed etc. Chain and sprocket replaced about 1000 miles ago, front tyre less than 1000 miles ago as well.
Tax and MOT until late may/early june 2011 respectively. Passed recent MOT no problems at all and it's mechanically sound.

Extras: Scorpion Stubby Titanium Can, Venhill Braided brake hoses front and rear, Stubby Pazzo levers in black with gold adjusters, Pipercross Air filter, Tail Tidy (no idea what brand), Acumen CAT 1 Alarm System.
Service history up to 8k miles, when I purchased the vehicle. I have serviced it myself since owning it.
It was also dyno'd by the previous owner, with a print out showing just shy of 130 horses at the rear wheel.

Bad bits: It needs a new rear tyre.
Being my only mode of transport, I do have to ride it in all weather. Including snow... Had a very low speed drop which has cracked the LHS fairing panel where the R+G crash protector just bent up into it. Pictures will show this.
There's some corrosion on the rear wheel.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call me on 07702074281.
Pics:

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts