KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my 2007 ktm 250 excf due to distinct lack of use!

I bought this bike from a friend in Feb 2009 with the intention of competing on it, however sense and age got the better of me and I only ventured down a few green lanes and as such I have decided to sell!!

Its done 49hrs (1068 miles) and is in very good condition with the usual marks from being used off road, it is road registered but at the moment has no MOT or TAX (On SORN) as it has been solely used off road.

It comes with unused road gear as shown ie indicators, chain, mirrors, flexi number plate etc.

Also included in the sale is a taller seat as fitted and standard seat, bar risers, clutch guard, 3 ltrs of new cross power oil, a service kit, chain guard, standard spark plug cap, plugs and uprated spare plug. The bike also benefits from fork bleeders, hand guards, uprated gear change peddle and new tyres. Bike has also just had an oil/air service and as such is ready to go. The DRC Pneumatic stand is also included in the sale. KTM wallet with spares, owners manuals present.

On here before it goes on the dreaded bay of e!

£3295.00 either PM me or phone 07765 557617, the bike is in Norwich, Norfolk

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friday Bump and also forgot to mention comes with a brand new air filter service kit and spare inner tubes;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, have had a look round and thought this was priced about right given the condition, hrs ridden and spares with the bike etc

·
Registered
13 Posts
For someone that ones a minter its a cheap bike but for someone that wants a cheap ktm 250 theres plenty of 2007s out there for £2500 that are knocked about and need new tyres,chain and sprockets ect
Take ya money an make ya choice SIMPLE

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the comments guys, your right in so far as it needs nothing doing to it, its ready to ride, hence the price. And comes with service kit for the essentials to boot. Cheers.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts